Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Brew Plum Coffee Bar

I feel badly that I'm not a real "blogger." Real bloggers post all the time! I can't seem to make myself do that, but when I do it's in batches. So, here we go, 2 in a day.

Inside Nelson Fine Art we also have the Brew Plum Coffee Bar, the only coffee shop on the south side of Johnson City. The coffee bar is open 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. Monday - Friday and 10-3 Saturday. Free wifi and plenty of good art to be inspired by as you sip the best coffee around. Currently, we brew coffees from Vienna Coffee Company from Maryville, Tn. We've loved Vienna and carried their beans for 5 years, but we'll be changing to Bald Guy Brew of Blowing Rock. We reviewed 5 roasters and decided on BG. I'm stoked. We should have them by the December 6! In time for First Friday!

No comments: