Monday, April 6, 2009

Customer Referrals!

Some businesses make customers out of friends. I'd like to think we make friends out of our customers. It makes for a pretty satisfying 18+ years that I've owned this gallery. And you know, we've made quite a few friends if I may say so. Every business owner has to balance his or her time between attracting new customers and maintaining the loyal returning folks. It is said that it costs less to keep a customer than to attract a new one. This post is dedicated to doing both. In reality, I don't know who (if anyone) reads this, but I'll present this idea anyway. If you refer a friend for custom framing, then we'll give them $10 off their framing and we'll give you the same break on your next framing. Of course, the key is your friend needs to tell us you referred them. We'll take care of the rest.

No comments: