Monday, July 11, 2011

No posts in a while

Wow, I just realized that I've not posted anything to the Gallery Blog in almost 4 months! The world changes so fast, a blog seems almost archaic. Since my last post here, we've been nearly 4 months solar. It's amazing. I check solar production almost as much as my Face Book or Twitter. We are producing enough electricity to power 3 average homes according to the US Energy Information Administration. If you'd like to follow our solar production follow this link. It's a little more interesting than watching grass grow!

2 comments:

pamela said...

hey Nelson! update your blog dude! LOL
it's me Pam, just saw you have a blog and wanted to drop in and contaminate your area a bit.

mrk3nx said...

hey Nelson! update your blog dude! LOL
it's me Pam, just saw you have a blog and wanted to drop in and contaminate your area a bit.